Should you have an artwork that you would like to sell for a private sale or a direct sale, please fill out our Sale of Property and Valuation and Online Form and please provide as much information as possible about the artwork. If you have any problems filling out our online form, you may print out the Application Form for Sale of Property and Valuation and return it to us via post, fax or email with photographs of the artwork attached.
We do not only consign works for sale at auction, but also for private sale. Under this arrangement after having received information on the artwork you wish to sell or the artwork itself, we will work on your behalf to broker a sale with our extensive knowledge and experience. If you would prefer not to consign your property to an auction, please discuss your private sale options with us.
Should you prefer a quick and easy way to sell your artwork without consigning to auction, you may also opt to sell your property to us directly. In this case we will explain our terms and conditions regarding a direct sale and provide you with an offer. Please contact us to discuss your options.
At Mallet International, we also provide an art market valuation service for private art collectors, organisations and companies.
This service is designed for:
- those who have inherited or received artwork and would like to know their current and projected market value
- those who are conducting a valuation of assets and require a market valuation document.
- those who require supporting evidence showing the market value of an artwork before passing it on to a third-party.
- those who are donating the artwork and would like to know the value of their donation.
We are able to support all kinds of needs with our art market valuation service.
If a list of assets and photographs are available, then we will directly review the supporting information before issuing a report.
If a list of assets and photographs are unavailable, then we will need to visit the location of the artwork, take photos of it, record information on its condition and more before we can issue a report. Please contact us for further information.
- 1F Nissay Hanzomon Bldg.,1-3-1 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo,102-0083, Japan
- Tel.: 81-3-5216-2480 Fax: 81-3-5216-2481